Centre for Education
The goal of the Centre of Education and Training is to maintain a positive working environment through mutual support and respect, in order to foster a collaborative energetic team approach for the provision of high-quality Nursing and Health-related education services.
The Centre of Education and Training has as its framework the provision of education and training that inspires evidenced-based best practice, leading to quality clinical outcomes. Through the educational programs conducted, the Centre will be acknowledged as a leader for all those who work in health.
To be recognised as a centre of learning excellence in nursing and health-related education that meets the ongoing needs of Ballarat Health Services staff and the wider health care community, both nationally and internationally.
Central to the vision is:
- Recognition as a leader in Nursing and Health related education
- Empowerment of individual growth and development towards lifelong learning
- Provision of high quality education that is collaborative, innovative, flexible and responsive
- The maximising of health outcomes through quality education
- Continually striving to achieve excellence
CET is located in a number of sites across Ballarat Health Services.
For all general enquiries please contact CET Administration on (03) 5320 4038.
Have something to tell us? We welcome all feedback from patients, family members or carers. Tell us more.