Edenhope and District Memorial Hospital, Stawell Regional Health, Wimmera Health Care Group and Ballarat Health Services have endorsed a proposal to come together to deliver better healthcare for our communities.
The aim of the proposed new health service is to provide communities with safe, sustainable healthcare tailored to the changing workforce and to community needs, for the long term.
Benefits of this partnership will include:
- Increasing local community access to services
- Building the strength and capacity of each health service
- Opportunities for the workforce
- Delivering a more effective health system
- Community trust and engagement in local services.
Communication with and input from local communities is imperative to this partnership. For further information or to join the conversation visit careforourregion.com.au