Our research activity is growing all the time, with a focus on delivering the highest quality of patient care to our community and extending the treatment options we can give.
Alongside our extensive clinical trial program, here are some research areas our Grampians Health staff are looking at:
- Does routine measurement of demispan improve adherence with low tidal volume ventilation?
- Identifying research priorities to optimize Allied Health care: a modified Delphi study.
- In shoulder rehabilitation protocols, is isometric superior to theraband exercises on EMG testing?
- Magseed in non-palpable breast lump surgery to improve patient and hospital process: A Ballarat Evaluation Study.
- Retrospective review of venous thromboembolism choice of prophylaxis and outcome in orthogeriatric inpatients.
- Reducing sedentary behaviour of hospital inpatients.
- Health provider identification, response and referral for survivors of family violence presenting to ED.
Have something to tell us? We welcome all feedback from patients, family members or carers. Tell us more.