This page will be updated regularly as information becomes available.
When can you get vaccinated?
Ballarat Health Services will open a community vaccination clinic (BHS CVC) at the Mercure Hotel and Convention Centre (the Mercure) from 12 April.
The clinic will continue vaccinating Phase 1a priority frontline health care workers and Phase 1b critical and high-risk workers, at this stage.
The clinic will vaccine population groups in phases as determined by the Commonwealth government.
Those eligible to receive the vaccination can book by calling 1800 675 398.
- Check Phase 1b eligibility
- The clinic is by appointment only
- Do not call the Mercure - the Mercure cannot make vaccination bookings
- Do not call Ballarat Health Services - BHS cannot make vaccination bookings
- The BHS CVC can only vaccinate those who have a confirmed appointment
- All vaccination bookings must be made centrally through the State Government call center on 1800 675 398
The community is encouraged to make use of alternative vaccination sites - some local GP's are vaccinating Phase 1b people through the Commonwealth vaccination program. Vaccination bookings and registrations for a callback can be made via the Vaccine Eligibility Checker for yourself, or for another person.
In the coming weeks, the vaccine will become available to different population groups at different times. Not everyone can get vaccinated at the same time.
This page will be updated regularly as more information becomes available.
Vaccine eligibility checker
COVID-19 vaccines will be available in phases. To find out when you'll be eligible, click the link below.
Victorian COVID-19 hotline
For vaccine queries please call the Victorian COVID-19 hotline on 1800 675 398 and select option 3.
Have something to tell us? We welcome all feedback from patients, family members or carers. Tell us more.