Testing for COVID-19
Feel unwell? Go home - book a test.
See below for a list of local testing clinics and information on Call to Test.
DO NOT go to the Emergency Department for COVID-19 Testing - please return home and book a test:
- Only leave your home to get the test.
- Return home immediately after the test, and stay home until you receive a negative result.
- If you need food or supplies ask someone who doesn’t live with you to go shopping
- Do not let anyone visit you (food and supplies can be left on your doorstep)
- Do not go outside to visit anyone
- If you have a medical emergency call 000
Testing for the Ballarat region is available by appointment at either the UFS Respiratory Clinic or the Little Bridge Street Clinic.
UFS Respiratory Clinic
Book Online or call 03 4311 1571
15 Errard Street North, Ballarat
Little Bridge Street Clinic
The Little Bridge Street Clinic supports Ballarat’s primary COVID-19 testing facility – the UFS Respiratory Clinic, located in Errard Street. As such, this clinic is not continuously operational.
Please check this webpage regularly for changes, and in the first instance please call the UFS Respiratory Clinic (see details above).
Click here for testing clinics across Victoria
Call to Test
The Call to Test Service is available to people who are 5 years of age or older and have symptoms of COVID-19 but are unable to leave their home. All callers are screened for eligibility.
To access this service
Call the COVID-19 hotline: 1800 675 398 and select option 9.
Click here for more information on the Call to Test Service, including eligibility requirements.
Have something to tell us? We welcome all feedback from patients, family members or carers. Tell us more.