Testing for COVID-19
Go home - book a test.
- Only leave your home to get the test.
- Return home immediately after the test, and stay home until you receive a negative result.
- If you need food or supplies ask someone who doesn’t live with you to go shopping
- Do not let anyone visit you (food and supplies can be left on your doorstep)
- Do not go outside to visit anyone
- If you have a medical emergency call 000
Book Online or call 03 4311 1571
Lucas Community Hub (Corners of Merz Street and Eleanor Drive Lucas)
Ballarat Community Health
Call 1800 054 172
16 Little Bridge Street, Bridge Mall
Monday to Friday 9 am - 4.30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9 am - 2 pm
Ballarat Health Services
Only available to BHS Staff and BHS staff members’ household / immediate family members
Call 5320 8889 or Request a call-back
Have something to tell us? We welcome all feedback from patients, family members or carers. Tell us more.